- Assistant professor, University of Twente, Department of Governance and Technology for Sustainability (CSTM), The Netherlands, since 2020.
- Post-doctoral researcher, ETH Zürich, Institute for Environmental Decisions, Natural Resource Policy Group & University of Bern, Centre for Development and Environment, Switzerland, 2018 – 2019.
- Post-doctoral researcher, University of Bern, Institute of Political Science & Oeschger Centre for Climate Change Research & Center for Development and Environment, Switzerland, 2016 – 2017.
- PhD fellow, teaching assistant, University of Bern, Institute of Political Science, Professorship for Policy Analysis and Environmental Governance (PEGO), Switzerland, 2012 – 2015 .
- Teaching assistant, ETH Zürich, Professorship for Environmental Policy and Economics (PEPE), Switzerland, 2010 – 2011.
- Peace and Security Studies, bilingual English-German Post-Master, Institute for Peace Research and Security Policy at the University of Hamburg (IFSH), Germany, 2009 – 2010.
- European Studies and International Relations, trilingual English-French-German Master, European Institute (IE_EI), Nice, France & Institute for European Politics (IEP), Berlin, Germany, 2008 – 2009.
- Intercultural Communication, bilingual French-German Bachelor, University Paul Verlaine, Metz, France & Saarland University, Saarbrücken, Germany, 2005 – 2008.